Speaker Resource Center
Congratulations on being accepted to present at ICCAD 2018! This Speaker Resource Center is designed to help Technical Session presenters prepare for your proceedings papers, slide presentation, and responsibilities at conference.
Participating in a Special Session or Embedded Tutorial? Click here to view our Invited Speaker Reource Center.
- Wednesday, June 27Notification of Acceptance
- Thursday, July 19Submit Confirmation Form
- Tuesday, July 24Rights Release Form Due (eCopyright)
- Wednesday, July 25Extra Page Payment (If Applicable)
- Wednesday, August 1Final Paper Due
- Friday, August 31Registration for Presenters
- Monday, September 17 Speaker Bio Submission, Draft Slide and Presentation Review
- Wednesday, October 10Final Slides Submission
Notification of Acceptance
You will receive notification from the ICCAD TPC co-chairs on Wednesday, June 27 Please contact David Pan for questions.
First Steps For Accepted Presenters
- RECEIVE AND SUBMIT CONFIRMATION FORM -
Deadline: Monday, July 16
An Electronic Confirmation form will be emailed to you — please make any needed corrections to the title and author information, indicate the person that will be presenting the paper, and re-submit to MP Associates by the deadline.
Finalizing Your Paper
- PROCEEDINGS INSTRUCTIONS -
The Proceedings Instructions page is designed to help you prepare your final paper for the conference proceedings. It is imperative that you follow these instructions to ensure that your paper is in the correct format (SigConf) and acceptable for publication and distribution to the IEEE and ACM Digital Libraries.
To be published, an accepted paper must:
- Complete and submit an ACM electronic Copyright Form by Tuesday, July 24.
- Adhere to the proper template (SigConf).
- Be a maximum of 8 pages long (6 free of charge and a $150 per page charge for the additional pages. Please note: the extra page payment must be received by MP Associates by July 25 in order for submission to be complete).
- Be an IEEE eXpress compliant PDF.
- Be submitted by the proceedings deadline.
- Be presented at ICCAD by an author of the paper.
IMPORTANT: Final camera-ready versions must be identical to the submitted papers with the following exceptions:
- Inclusion of author names/affiliation
- Correction of identified errors
- Addressing reviewer-demanded changes.
NO OTHER MODIFICATIONS of any kind are allowed including modification of title, change of the author list, reformatting, restyling, rephrasing, removing figures/results/text, etc. The TPC Chairs reserve the right to finally reject any manuscripts not adhering to these rules. A report detailing all the revisions made must be submitted together with the final cameraready manuscript once any revision is conducted.
- EXTRA PAGE PAYMENT (IF APPLICABLE) -
Deadline: Wednesday, July 25
- Maximum number of pages for the final paper is 8 pages.
- 6 pages are free of charge.
- Each additional page beyond six pages will be charged $150 per page.
- FINAL PAPER DEADLINE -
Deadline: Wednesday, August 1
Final papers must be uploaded to the submission site no later than Wednesday, August 1.
Please note the following regarding your final papers:
with the following exceptions; inclusion of author names/affiliation, correction of identified errors, addressing reviewer-demanded changes. No other modifications of any kind are allowed including modification of title, change of the author list, reformatting, restyling, rephrasing, removing figures/results/text, etc. The TPC Chairs reserve the right to finally reject any manuscripts not adhering to these rules. A report detailing all the revisions made must be submitted together with the final camera-ready manuscript once any revision is conducted.
- REGISTRATION FOR PRESENTERS -
Deadline: Friday, August 31
- Speakers will receive registration instructions by July 27. Please contact Nannette Jordan with registration questions.
- One person from each paper must be registered at the Speaker Conference rate and present the paper at ICCAD before the final paper will be published.
- Failure to register prior to the deadline will result in your paper being removed from the conference proceedings. IEEE also reserves the right to exclude a paper from distribution after the conference (e.g., removal from IEEE Xplore) if the paper is not presented at the conference by an author of the paper.
- PRESENTATION GUIDELINES -
- Each presentation will be allotted 30 minutes. Please see the timing breakdown below.
- All speakers are required to bring their slides to the conference and load them onto the computers in the meeting rooms--please arrive 30 minutes early to ensure you have plenty of time to load your slides on the computer.
- SPEAKER BIO SUBMISSION -
Deadline: Monday, September 17
On September 17, MP Associates will email the designated speaker with instructions and a link to enter their personal Bio, which will be used to introduce them at the conference.
- PRESENTATION REVIEW -
Deadline: Monday, September 17 (Slides Uploaded for Review) Deadline: Wednesday, September 26 (Feedback Communicated From Moderator)
- Prior to the conference, the session moderator will review each presenter's slides and provide feedback to the speaker.
- MP Associates will email the speaker instructions and a link to upload their presentation slides for review by Monday, September 17.
- When the moderator has completed their slide review, the speaker will receive an email notification to log back into the review site to view the moderator's comments.
- Please contact the session moderator if you do not hear from them with feedback by Wednesday, September 26. You will find their email at the top of the page where you upload your slides.
- It is the responsibility of the speaker to be in contact with the moderator and to ensure that feedback can be communicated in a timely way.
- FINAL SLIDES SUBMISSION -
Deadline: Wednesday, October 10
All presenters are asked to upload their final presentation slides so they can be included in the ICCAD History pages on www.iccad.com. MP Associates will email the speaker instructions on when and where to do this.
Please plan to arrive 30 minutes prior to the start of your session to familiarize yourself with the equipment and prepare for the session. Speakers are responsible for loading their slides on the computer in the meeting room using a USB drive. Please note: presentations may not be run from the speaker's personal laptop.
- REQUIRED EVENTS -
Please attend the Speaker's Breakfast (Room: Terrazza Ballroom) the day of your presentation:
- Monday, November 5 at Terrazza Ballroom
- Tuesday, November 6 at Terrazza Ballroom
- Wednesday, November 7 at Terrazza Ballroom
- AV INFORMATION -
Meeting rooms will have the following equipment:
- LCD Projector (Pro Series 11 4600 Lumens)
- NEW THIS YEAR: 16x9 Aspect Ratio Screen (Please ensure your slide format meets this ratio)
- Laptop Computer (Dell Optiplex with Microsoft Office 2010, Adobe Acrobat Rader XI, LibreOffice v4 Stable, and OpenOffice v4 Stable)
- Wireless Lavaliere Microphone
An AV Practice Room will be available in TBD during the conference, set up with a computer, LCD projector, and screen for you to practice/view your slides before your session.
- Monday, November 5 at TBD
- Tuesday, November 6 at TBD
- Wednesday, November 7 at TBD