Invited Speaker Resource Center
Thank you for participating in an ICCAD 2018 Special Session or Embedded Tutorial. This Invited Speaker Resource Center is designed to help you prepare for your proceedings papers and responsibilities at conference.
Participating in an ICCAD Technical Session? Please click here to visit our Technical Session Speaker Resource Center.
- Friday, July 20Draft Paper Due
- Friday, July 27Confirm Paper/Presentation Details
- Friday, July 27Extra Page Payment Due (If Applicable)
- Friday, July 27Rights Release Form Due (eCopyright)
- Friday, August 3Final Paper Due
- Friday, August 31Registration Deadline for Presenters
- Monday, September 17Speaker Bio Submission
- Wednesday, October 10Final Slide Submission
Finalizing Your Paper
- PROCEEDINGS INSTRUCTIONS & DEADLINES -
The Proceedings Instructions page is designed to help you prepare your final paper for the conference proceedings. It is imperative that you follow these instructions to ensure that your paper is in the correct format and acceptable for publication and distribution to the IEEE and ACM Digital Library.
To be published, an accepted paper must:
- Complete and submit an IEEE electronic Copyright Form by Friday, July 27.
- Be a maximum of 8 pages long (6 free of charge and a $150 per page charge for the additional pages. Please note: the extra page payment must be received by MP Associates by July 27 in order for submission to be complete).
- Be an IEEE eXpress compliant PDF.
- Be submitted by the proceedings deadline.
- Be presented at ICCAD by an author of the paper.
IMPORTANT: Final camera-ready versions must be identical to the submitted papers with the following exceptions:
- Inclusion of author names/affiliation
- Correction of identified errors
- Addressing reviewer-demanded changes.
NO OTHER MODIFICATIONS of any kind are allowed including modification of title, change of the author list, reformatting, restyling, rephrasing, removing figures/results/text, etc. The TPC Chairs reserve the right to finally reject any manuscripts not adhering to these rules. A report detailing all the revisions made must be submitted together with the final cameraready manuscript once any revision is conducted.
- RECEIVE AND CONFIRM Paper/Presentation details -
Deadline: Friday, July 27
Paper/presentation details will be emailed to you — please make any corrections to the title and author information, indicate the speaker for each presentation, and re-submit to MP Associates by the deadline.
- EXTRA PAGE PAYMENT (IF APPLICABLE) -
Deadline: Friday, July 27
- Maximum number of pages for the final paper is 8 pages.
- 6 pages are free of charge.
- Each additional page beyond six pages will be charged $150 per page.
- FINAL PAPER DEADLINE -
Deadline: Friday, August 3
Final papers must be uploaded no later than Friday, August 3. Each speaker will receive a link via email where they can upload the paper.
- REGISTRATION FOR PRESENTERS -
Deadline: Friday, August 31
- Speakers will receive registration instructions. Please contact Nannette Jordan with registration questions.
- One person from each paper must be registered at the Speaker Conference rate and present the paper at ICCAD before the final paper will be published.
- Failure to register prior to the deadline will result in your paper being removed from the conference proceedings. IEEE also reserves the right to exclude a paper from distribution after the conference if the paper is not presented at the conference by an author of the paper.
- PRESENTATION GUIDELINES -
- Each presentation will be allotted 30 minutes. Please see the timing breakdown below.
- All speakers are required to bring their slides to the conference and load them onto the computers in the meeting rooms--please arrive 30 minutes early to ensure you have plenty of time to load your slides on the computer.
- SPEAKER BIO SUBMISSION -
Deadline: Monday, September 17
MP Associates will email the designated speaker with instructions and a link to enter their personal Bio, which will be used to introduce them at the conference.
- FINAL SLIDES SUBMISSION -
Please plan to arrive 30 minutes prior to the start of your session to familiarize yourself with the equipment and prepare for the session. Speakers are responsible for loading their slides on the computer in the meeting room using a USB drive. Please note: presentations may not be run from the speaker's personal laptop.
- REQUIRED EVENTS -
Please attend the Speaker's Breakfast (Room: TO BE ANNOUNCED) the day of your presentation:
- Monday, November 6 at TBA
- Tuesday, November 7 at TBA
- Wednesday, November 8 at TBA
- AV INFORMATION -
Meeting rooms will have the following equipment:
- LCD Projector (Pro Series 11 4600 Lumens)
- NEW THIS YEAR: 16x9 Aspect Ratio Screen (Please ensure your slide format meets this ratio)
- Laptop Computer (Dell Optiplex with Microsoft Office 2010, Adobe Acrobat Rader XI, LibreOffice v4 Stable, and OpenOffice v4 Stable)
- Wireless Lavaliere Microphone
An AV Practice Room will be available in TBA on TBA, set up with a computer, LCD projector, and screen for you to practice/view your slides before your session.
- Monday, November 6 - TBA
- Tuesday, November 7 - TBA
- Wednesday, November 8 - TBA